Mine is beginning to kill me.
My head hurts
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Mine is beginning to kill me.
I can never look at Pac Man, the arcade game, the same way again.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
What do you expect from a guy that says, "wocka ,wocka, wocka" for a living.
I thought Fozzy the Bear said Wocka Wocka Wocka....
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yep it was fozzy.
GO VOLS
Wow, a n00b on a message board, id laugh in your face if i saw you in public.
Speaking of noobs.....how are you doing?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of noobs.....how are you doing?</div></div>
He's no n00b. Don't mess w/the totse.com veteran. He'll pwned!!!!!111!! you.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of noobs.....how are you doing?</div></div>
He's no n00b. Don't mess w/the totse.com veteran. He'll pwned!!!!!111!! you. </div></div>
Very humbly and consideratly, I must say you misspelled words.
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another
Bookmarks